· Increases funding for the Clean Water Management Trust Fund, the Tobacco Trust Fund, and the Agricultural Development and Farmland Preservation Trust Fund.
· Expands support for the aquaculture industry and provides funding for dredging to ensure valuable economic activity at the North Carolina coast can continue.
· Allocates over $750,000 to expand international marketing of North Carolina agricultural products.
· Provides funding for engineers to improve dam safety and review emergency action plans to help prevent catastrophic flooding.
· Sets aside $2.3 million to purchase a new firefighting aircraft in the wake of devastating wildfires in Western North Carolina.
· Provides $250,000 to the Department of Agriculture to continue fighting against federal overreach in the form of the new Waters of the United States definition after the Cooper Administration withdrew from the federal lawsuit challenging this unprecedented land grab.