Facebook Instagram LinkedIn E-Newsletters Email Blog Twitter

Help With a State Agency

As your State Senator, I am committed to helping the people of the 48th District. One of the ways I have found that I can do this is to assist citizens with issues or problems they have with state government agencies. Sometimes it may seem daunting to maneuver the complicated bureaucracy of government or to get a straight answer. 

If you have not been successful in resolving your case, I have trained staff that stands ready to assist you in working with the state government. Please call my office at (919) 733-5745, or complete the form below.

In some cases, I will need to have your written permission before making an inquiry on your behalf. If this is the case, we will let you know. These forms may be obtained by clicking on the appropriate link below.

Please understand that in order to observe the separation of powers, we will typically not be able to assist with matters that have been ruled on by the court system, or where litigation has been initiated.

Once you complete the requested form, you may send it to us using one of the following methods:

Fax: (919)-754-3222

E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Mail: Senator Chuck Edwards
         300 N. Salisbury Street, Room 623
         Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

If you are in need of immediate assistance or would like to speak to one of my Constituent Service Representatives, please feel free to call my Raleigh office at (919) 733-5745.

Request Assistance Form

Privacy Release Form

NC Department of Revenue Power of Attorney Form 

NC DHHS Health Information Disclosure